Ouch...ouch...ouch...my butt and legs hurt!!!
I've been taking class at Shine Studio which is operated out of Core Athletics on the West side. It's been great as it seems to be the only thing that keeps my attention. It's been about 3 weeks now. So, for me...that's great! I'm getting in the habit. What do they say? 21 days and it's a habit? Well, I'm getting to that number very quickly!
I went to a lunch time class today and holy crap it kicked my butt. I remember years ago when I used to be the best person in the class or close to it. Now I'm doing the modified versions of things because I'm so out of shape. That's alright. At least I'm there right?
Food is going well today. I started watching my points, not officially with WW, but on my iPhone just to give me an idea of how well I'm doing with my portions. We have dress rehearsal tonight for the play. I'm getting excited. Rehearsals are never quite as fun as the performance. Plus my schedule should ironically calm down once the show starts.
I'm very excited to have something of my own. It took me awhile to realize I needed it for my mental health. I left a lot in Chicago with dance and needed to find something that fit me here in Madison. It took me a few years, but I'm liking it.
Today in class, Faith said, find one thing you like about your body today and be grateful for it instead of ripping yourself to shreds in the mirror. So, today...I'm thankful for my eyes. They are a nice green today and that's pretty cool.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment