Monday, November 23, 2009

Why a Blog

Well Karen, you inspired me. However, I have to say my motives are entirely selfish. I need to write things out about myself in order to move past them. I'm hoping by being open about my 'issues', concerns, good things, bad things...whatever may come that I will be able to grow as a person. After all, I'm great at making excuses for myself, but its really hard to make them when everyone already knows!

And so whether you want to know it or not....here it goes!!

Here is hoping for an awakening to something new...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's incredibly helpful to write things out, fess up, and throw them to the world. It helps create a sense of accountability!

    I look forward to following you on your journey and learning about how we can all live healthier and happier lives. :) You, girl, are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete