Friday, January 8, 2010

Exhausted and hungry...

So, I've done three double workouts this week and have been eating healthy. I even have been eating lean protein like I'm supposed to, but I'm still super hungry. Grr...I wonder if its mental. I know if I was swamped, I wouldn't even notice. However, I've gotten myself so organized that I have some down time. I used to eat during this time or be too full from a huge lunch or snack. It must be mental. I'm so used to having some type of food in my mouth whenever I'm bored, stressed or whatever mood I decide warrants food that it just has to be in my head. There is no way I can still be hungry.

I started my personal training this week. Faith is amazing! She is such a sweet person yet works you really hard. I really love it. Gotta keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment